1. Sign must comply with all applicable rules and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. No wire channels or raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel annodized aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color.
3. All signs to be centered on the store fascia both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin between sign letters and lease lines is 5 feet, unless specifically reduced by Landlord.
5. Minimum margin from bottom of fascia to bottom of letters is 2 feet.
6. Maximum height of letters is 4 feet.
7. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
8. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
9. No lettering or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises.
10. All electrical work, equipment, materials, and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. All work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
11. All signs shall be mounted on the existing sign attachment rails using clips and tenant's wiring penetrations through the facade shall be made above and behind the rails so as not to be visible from the parking area (see Typical Sign Rail Drawings).
12. Each sign installation must include an electrical disconnect switch under the canopy at the nearest brick column.