1. Sign must comply with all applicable building code and local ordinances. Landlord’s consent to the proposed sign is required prior to application for municipal permit.
2. All signs are to be individual channel letters. No wire channels or raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel or annodized aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord’s prior approval.
3. Maximum height of letters is 3’ 0”. Maximum width of sign is the storefront dimension of the Demised Premises, less 2’ margins between the ends of the sign and the lease lines, unless otherwise limited by architectural features on the façade. Both of these limits are subject to the municipality’s overall size restrictions as expressed in applicable ordinances or zoning resolutions of approval for the shopping center.
4. All letters must be 4½ to 6 inches deep. Returns are to be anodized bronze.
5. Signs shall be internally illuminated. Neon and LED illumination are both acceptable. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
6. No lettering, graphics or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises. In the event Tenant fails to observe this prohibition, and thereby causes the storefront manufacturer’s warranty to be voided, Tenant shall then be responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing any damaged storefront glass, notwithstanding anything in this lease to the contrary.
7. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician, and must include installation of a disconnect switch at the junction box in canopy.
8. Method of Mounting: Individual letters shall be mechanically attached by use of through bolting and securing to sign fascia. All required blocking and supports shall be furnished and installed by Tenant. In the event the storefront above Tenant’s demised premises features an architectural grille or sign rail, Tenant’s sign must be attached to the grille or sign rail. In this case, penetrations through the façade must be placed and electrical cable must be routed so as to be inconspicuous.
9. No other form of exterior expressions, including, but not limited to, pennants, pictures, notices, flags, seasonal decorations, writings, lettering, designs or graphics, shall be placed on or attached to the exterior of any Building or to light poles in the Common Area.