Gross Leasable Area
|Avg HH Income
|Med HH Income
- Pad sites available - former restaurant pad with drive-thru and (build-to-suit) up to 45,000sf.
- Power center draws from a 25-mile regional trade area inclusive of the Hudson Valley, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
- Four points of signalized access into the center.
- Stacked layout that incorporates an innovative design for tenant loading.
- Light show façade facing Route 17 designed by artist James Turrell.
- Traffic counts of 60,370 vehicles per day on Route 17 & Route 211.
- Traffic counts of 30,940 vehicles per day on Route 211 & Dunning Rd.
- Traffic counts of 12,000 vehicles per day on the connector road between Orange Plaza & the Galleria at Crystal Run.
- 131,133 residents earning an average household income of $91,177 live within a 20 minute drive time of Orange Plaza.
Harrison P. Lyss