1. Sign must comply with all applicable building code and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to the proposed sign is required prior to application for municipal permit.
2. All signs are to be individual channel letters. No wire channels or raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel or annodized aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval.
3. Maximum height of letters is 4' 0", subject to the municipality's overall size restrictions.
4. All letters must be 4 to 6 inches deep.
5. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
6. No lettering, graphics or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises. In the event Tenant fails to observe this prohibition, and thereby causes the storefront manufacturer's warranty to be voided, Tenant shall then be responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing any damaged storefront glass, notwithstanding anything in this lease to the contrary.
7. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. All electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician, and must include installation of a disconnect switch at the junction box in canopy.
8. Method of Mounting: Individual letters shall be mechanically attached through bolting and securing to sign fascia. All required blocking and supports shall be furnished and installed by Tenant. In the event the storefront above Tenant's demised premises features an architectural grille or sign rail, Tenant's sign must be attached to the grille or sign rail. In this case, penetrations through the facade must be placed and electrical cable must be routed so as to be inconspicuous.
9. No occupant identification sign attached to the exterior of a building shall be:
a. Placed on canopy roofs extending above the building roof, placed on penthouse walls, or placed so as to project above the parapet, canopy or top of the wall upon which it is mounted.
b. Placed at any angle to the building; provided, however, the foregoing shall not apply to any sign located under a sidewalk canopy if such sign is at least eight (8) feet above the sidewalk;
c. Painted on the surface of any building;
d. Flashing, moving or audible signs;
e. Signs employing exposed raceways, exposed neon tubes, exposed ballast boxes, or exposed transformers; or
f. Paper or cardboard signs, temporary signs (exclusive of contractor signs), stickers or decals; provided, however, the foregoing shall not prohibit the placement at the entrance of each occupant's space a small sticker or decal indicating hours of business, emergency telephone numbers, acceptance of credit cards, and other similar bits of information.
10. Method of Mounting: Individual letters shall be mechanically attached through bolting and securing to sign fascia. All required blocking and supports shall be furnished and installed by Tenant. In the event the storefront above Tenant's demised premises features an architectural grille or sign rail, Tenantâ€™s sign must be attached to the grille or sign rail. In this case, penetrations through the fade must be placed and electrical cable must be routed so as to be inconspicuous.
11. No other form of exterior expressions, including, but not limited to, pennants, pictures, notices, flags, seasonal decorations, writings, lettering, designs or graphics, shall be placed on or attached to the exterior of any Building.
12. A copy of the North Haven Sign Ordinance as of August 2003 is available for your convenient reference, subject to verification by Tenant.
All signs must meet the shopping center sign criteria and comply with all applicable building code and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to any proposed signs are required prior to the tenant's application for any municipal permits. Tenant shall not fasten banner into the dryvit and/or install lights throughout the dryvit.