1. Sign must comply with all codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to the proposed sign is required prior to application for municipal permit.
2. All signs are to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. No wire channels or raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel or annodized aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color. Red is acceptable to Landlord.
3. All signs are to be centered within lease lines on the store fascia.
4. Minimum margin between ends of the sign and lease lines is 5'-0", unless expressly approved by Landlord.
5. Minimum margin from bottom of sign band moulding to bottom of letters 2'-0".
6. Maximum height of letters is 4'-0".
7. All letters must be 4 to 6 inches deep.
8. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.