1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval, and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. Raceways and wire channels are not permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color and should compliment the beige color of the canopy sign band.
3. All signs to be centered on the store fascia both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically authorized by Landlord (see also #13, below).
5. Minimum margin from bottom of fascia to bottom of letters is 2 feet (see also #13, below).
6. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
7. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing without Landlord's express written approval.
8. No lettering or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises without Landlord's specific approval.
9. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. Electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
10. All signs shall be mounted on the existing sign attachment rails using clips (no drilling is permitted) and tenant's wiring penetrations through the facade shall be made above and behind the rails so as not to be visible from the parking area.
11. No rooftop sign shall be erected on any shopping center building.
12. No freestanding identification sign may be erected on the outparcels without approval of the Landlord.
13. (PER LOCAL ZONING REGULATIONS)
The subject property is located in the B-3 Business Zone District wherein, by virtue of the provisions of Chapter 89 Zoning, Article VIII, Section 89-34A. (3), (4), (5), the following provisions apply to signs which are permitted for each building wall of the establishment that faces upon a street:
a. The maximum height of any sign shall not exceed four (4) feet or twenty-five (25%) percent of the height of the wall of the establishment to which it is attached, whichever is the lesser.
b. The maximum width of any sign shall not exceed twenty-five (25) feet or ninety (90%) percent of the width of the wall of the establishment to which it is attached, whichever is the lesser.
c. The maximum area of any sign shall not exceed one hundred (100) square feet or fifteen (15%) percent of the area of the face of the wall of the establishment to which it is attached, whichever is the lesser.