1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from the Tenant's sign contactor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. Raceways are permitted where Tenant's canopy is wood shingled mansard construction. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel or anodized aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color.
3. All signs to be centered on the store fascia both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically reduced by Landlord.
5. Minimum margin from bottom of fascia to bottom of letters is 2 feet.
6. Maximum height of letters is 4 feet.
7. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
8. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window light in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
9. No letter or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the demised premises.
10. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. All work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
11. Tenant is responsible to furnish and install an electrical disconnect switch below the canopy ceiling behind the nearest column.