Tenant Sign Standard
Target & Lowes Plaza
1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord’s consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval, and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant’s sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individually mounted channel letters of non-serif, serif or script type. No raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel aluminum with red plexiglass face.
3. All signs shall be mounted on the existing sign attachment rails and tenant’s wiring penetrations through the facade shall be made above and behind the rails so as not to be visible from the parking area (see sketch).
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters if 5'-0".
5. Maximum height of letters if 4'-0".
6. All letters must be 4½” deep.
7. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or lighting, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
8. No lettering or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises.
9. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. Electrical work must be performed by a licensed Pennsylvania electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
10. Tenant’s sign contractor must furnish and install a disconnect switch at junction box in canopy.