1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign is required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval, and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. Raceways are permitted but must be painted to match the sign band which is Pittsburgh Paint exterior latex flat enamel #2490 - Antique Ivory. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel aluminum with plexiglass face, color subject to Landlord's prior approval. Each sign is restricted to one color.
3. All signs to be centered on the store fascia both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically reduced by Landlord.
5. Minimum margin from bottom of fascia to bottom of letters is 2 feet.
6. Letter height must be 18" to match other signs in the plaza.
7. All letters must be 4½ inches deep.
8. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing, without Landlord's express written approval.
9. No lettering or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises, without Landlord's express written approval.
10. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. Electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
11. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord.
12. All signs shall be mounted away from the face of the fascia (i.e. a spacer shall be installed between the individual letters and the fascia).