1. Sign must comply with all applicable codes and local ordinances. Landlord's consent to sign required prior to application for permit. Sign plans shall be submitted to Landlord for approval, and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice of approval from Landlord. The submittal must include a certificate of insurance from Tenant's sign contractor.
2. All signs to be individual letters of non-serif, serif or script type. No wire channels or raceways are permitted. Box type signs are not permitted. All letters are to be constructed of baked enamel aluminum with red plexiglass face.
3. All signs to be centered on the dryvit signband both horizontally and vertically.
4. Minimum margin at sides of store to letters is 5 feet, unless specifically reduced by Landlord.
5. Maximum height of letters is 3 feet.
6. All letters must be 4 inches deep.
7. Signs shall be illuminated. No sign or window lighting in the Shopping Center shall be a moving sign, a flashing sign or light, an intermittently lighted sign or light, a sign having characters which are intermittently lighted or a sign or light having exposed neon tubing.
8. No lettering and/or painting shall be placed upon the interior or exterior of the windows of the Demised Premises.
9. All electrical work, equipment, materials and wiring shall comply with codes and ordinances of governmental agencies having jurisdiction. Electrical work must be performed by a licensed electrician in accordance with all electrical codes.
10. Sign plan shall be submitted to Landlord for approval and signs shall be installed within thirty (30) days following written notice from Landlord.
11. Tenant's sign contractor must furnish and install a disconnect switch at junction box in canopy.
12. Sign connection must be inspected by a licensed New Jersey electrician and certified as to being properly installed. Landlord must receive certification prior to signage being turned on.